Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy
Create a fulfilling and abundant career
A heart-centred career in a fast-growing industry…that can change your life.
Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy is a mental health profession that uses the creative process of art-making to improve and enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being for individuals of all ages.
At Mind Body Education, we provide high support, super interactive, hands-on, online training for students from all over the world.
If you are looking for a user friendly, industry recognised course you can study at times that work for you, completely online, you are in the right place!
- Internationally industry approved training.
- Study online with high support
- 10 hours home study per week (200 hours total).
- 12-month course with 12 weeks of study breaks (no school holiday classes)
- Recognised certification: Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapist Graduates can use the letters: Dip.HICAT(MBEd).