I provide a unique healing experience ~ offering guidance, inspiration and magic ~ to those on the spiritual journey to a better world. Across genders, generations and cultures.
Mine is an empathic approach, aiming to provide an affirming and non judgemental space and path to spiritual healing.
I work with the healing touch of acupressure, energy healing and shamanic healing techniques to clear, cleanse and heal your body, emotions and soul. Distance healing is available by way of an online consultation and spiritual online course. Art therapy group work is available from my island home at North Stradbroke Island, online and one to one. Find out more about current offerings and programs by visiting my website or you can find me on Instagram.
Each session with me is unique offering practical strategies to achieving healing, letting go, moving on and lasting change.
I have worked in the arts and healing space since 1985, providing a wide range of individual & group interventions. In particular I have had extensive experience in mental and women’s heath working within Government and non-government agencies across the state, using the arts as a healing modality since the 90s. I specialises in a collaborative approach to healing and wellbeing.
Additional training and experience in the mystic arts and many healing modalities since 2010 have made for a unique trajectory and life path for me.
Each of these coupled with my training and initiation in advanced shamanic healing, allows me to offer a proficient and comprehensive healing experience to bring about profound changes in health and wellbeing.
I look forward to working with you.
– Gender diversity and identity
– From menstruation to procreation, menopause and matters of the heart
– Spiritual healing to include body work, chakra cleansing and shamanic healing techniques in person at Soul Lodge, North Stradbroke Island and online
– I offer a six week deeply healing spiritual online course, involving distance healing (also available face to face)
– Art therapy face to face, in groups and online.